“But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24
Building a body of disciples that are committed to one another and the work of ministry.
our passion is to testify the Gospel of God’s grace to those who have never heard as well as revealing the depth of His grace to the body of Christ. We seek to edify His church while spreading the gospel to a world that needs His love..
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the word of God 2 Timothy 3:16 – 17.
- We believe there is one God, made manifest as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. Ephesians 4:4-6, Deuteronomy 6:3-5, James 2:19, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14
- We believe Jesus is God, Colossians 2:6-9, John 8:
- We believe in our hearts and acknowledge before all men that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is God the son (John 20:30-31),
- the Lord of all, our Lord and Savior; He was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:23
- was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell and on the third day resurrected. Romans 10:9-10 Ephesian 4:4-11
- He ascended into heaven and shall come to judge the living and the dead.
Acts 1:9-12, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 – 17.
- We believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit is God; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22, Matthew 12:31-33
- We believe Salvation is by Faith, not by works and the communion of saints; Ephesians 2:8, Acts 2:41-42
- We believe there is life after Death, the resurrection of the body unto life everlasting. 2 Corinthians 5:1, 1 Corinthians 15:52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 – 17
“16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for a]instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work..” 2 Timothy 3:16 – 17